February 7, 2011

Incredible Sunday at Wed By Hand

On Sunday, February 6th a fabulous group of talented, passionate artists gathered at the Glebe Community Centre to showcase incredible ideas for brides and grooms.

And what can I say about the show organizers Krista and Robin? Well, it’s the first time as a vendor that I’ve ever had lavender iced tea delivered to my booth – twice I might add, ‘nough said – except that I can’t wait for next year.

Wed By Hand Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Visit Wed By Hand for more information on the vendors.

comments

1. simbalabim

February 7th, 2011 at 9:13 pm

That’s me in the wedding dress!! So lovely!

2. Little Cakes Cupcakes

February 7th, 2011 at 9:15 pm

WONDERFUL photos!!! Thank you for capturing so much beautiful images of the fabulous vendors that make Wed By Hand so special. Happy to be part of your feature 🙂

Shakira & Colleen

3. Ottawa’s creative talent on display at Wed by Hand wedding show « A Wedding Chaplain's Journal

February 7th, 2011 at 4:32 pm

[…] making your own invitations, and how to plan a sophisticated backyard wedding were well attended. AMBPhoto has posted some super photos of the event. with Krista Leben the organizer for Wed By […]

4. www.chelsyanne.com

February 7th, 2011 at 10:47 pm

I just wanted to express how impressed I am with this year’s event! You’ve captured it beautifully!

5. Bridget { First Kiss Films }

February 7th, 2011 at 11:50 pm

I agree with everyone below – this year’s event was fabulous and you captured the spirit of Wed by Hand perfectly!

6. Wedbyhand

February 8th, 2011 at 1:32 am

So so SO incredible. I seriously cannot express how happy we are with these, Anne Marie! You’re amazing!

7. Karieford

February 8th, 2011 at 3:07 am

Beautiful photos. So impressed with the Wed By Hand Show and the amazing hardwork of Krista and Robin. Very grateful to be a part of it! Karie (rehash)

8. Amna Hakim

February 8th, 2011 at 3:07 am

These images are beautiful!!! you really have captured the day so well! Can’t wait to see more 😀

9. Danielle (from Six Modern)

February 8th, 2011 at 4:06 am

Thanks for the awesome last shot of my cards! Gorgeous work – you’ve made the day look even better than I remembered (if possible!)

10. Isobel (bel. Bridal Jewellery)

February 8th, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Love Love Love your photos!!! I am so excited that I made the list!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you!

11. Anne-Marie

February 8th, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Thanks so much for your comments everyone 🙂 There are many more photos – just figuring out the best way to show them to you all 🙂 Will be in touch soon.

12. Anne-Marie

February 8th, 2011 at 12:16 pm

🙂 So so fun that you saw the photos!!!

13. Anne-Marie

February 8th, 2011 at 12:17 pm

It was such a wonderful show and I was honoured to take the photos 🙂 Thank you!

14. Julie

February 8th, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Love these photos Anne!!!

15. Jane - "I Do"...Gren!!

February 8th, 2011 at 3:22 pm

Great work! It was a fantastic show and you captured it beautifully!
    (Jane ~ “I Do”…Green!)

16. Tweets that mention Incredible Sunday at Wed By Hand | AMBphoto [blog] -- Topsy.com

February 8th, 2011 at 11:04 am

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Vanessa Dewson, AMBphoto. AMBphoto said: Posted: Incredible Sunday at Wed By Hand http://annemariebouchard.com/2011/02/07/incredible-sunday-at-wed-by-hand/ […]

17. Splendid Events

February 8th, 2011 at 4:09 pm

These photos are stunning and I completely agree that you’ve captured the spirit of Wed By Hand. Great job and can hardly wait to see more!

18. Go Awesome Local Wedding Vendors! | Six Modern Paper Goods

February 9th, 2011 at 11:11 pm

[…] can see the rest of the event photos on Anne-Marie’s blog. So gorgeous! OK, that’s it for me. Sleep, then back to the mission! Wedding stationery for […]

19. Teaching at Wed By Hand |

March 2nd, 2011 at 7:21 pm

[…] to Krista Leben for putting on a great event and to AMBphoto for taking some great […]